Here are somethings I've been working on to make this last month in VA awesome & the end of the summer up north super cool:
- Take loads on instax pictures & make another album
- Spend 4th of July with the family at the lake
- Use my amusement park pass at least 8 times
- Have a picnic
- Have my dad do a photo shoot with my sister & I
- Spend time with my Grandma
- Visit my Grandaddy's grave more
- Make memories on Lake Michigan
- Go antiquing with Zach
- Get off my phone more
- Have a BBQ before we move out of our town house
- Go to the beach
- Soak up as much sun as possible while sitting on a float in the pool or off the dock.
- Drink RC cola & sweet tea
- Lay in the grass
- Experience the summer & not just photograph it
- Drive solo (maybe) up north to meet Zach
I am excited to embark on this moving adventure. There are a lot of emotions rolling around in my head & my heart about this adventure. But the more I think about it, the more excited I get. I've been thinking about making this journey myself. About loading up a UHaul hitching my car to the back & driving (solo) up north. But financially I am unable to do it solo.
I think if I did it myself it'd be sort of a Coming of Age thing for me, sort of a welcome to real life challenge. I've heard a load of my friends just pack up their cars & leave and I wonder what it feels like to drive solo to your destination. If I did it, I think I'd feel like I can do anything. Just Rita (the Buick Regal) & I sewing up that dotted line.
What's on your summer bucket list?