Today Five Sixteenths is interviewing Kristin from Tales from the Nook. And although I am all laid up in bed with a crazy sickness, I can't wait to share with you her awesome answers! Kristin is a pretty cool girl who is oh so very motivated.
1. Why did you start blogging? I've been blogging personally for over 10 years. I've had everything from Xanga to Livejournal. I've always loved having a journal, and for me digital was always preferred over hand written journals. For me, I started blogging to have a place to keep track of what I was doing. A lot of my friends had livejournal accounts. We kept them all friends only, and we had lots of fun reading and commenting. :)
2. What is your favorite part about blogging & the blogging community? My favorite part of blogging is the people that I've gotten to know. Through my blog, I have found so many other women who are going through the same things that I'm going through. Women that I can talk to about anything from religion to infertility. There are so many people out there who understand your circumstances, whatever they might be. I've met so many amazing people through blogging.
3. What is the hardest part about blogging? Content is sometimes hard. Finding a good balance as your blog grows between monetizing and staying true to your writing.
5. What is your favorite feature on your blog? I had a feature called Bella's Blog Corner where my sister Bella did video blogs.That was always fun :)
|Click the image to help Kristin meet her goal!|
6. Give us the best blogging advice you've ever received? Keep writing, followers will come naturally. Keep your blog true to yourself
7. Give us the best advice on life you've ever received? ummm.... i think I give myself the advice that things happen for a reason, and even though decisions may be hard, if you feel they are right in your heart, things will work out for the best.
8. What is your favorite fruit? i love cantaloupe!
9. What is your favorite color to wear? I used to be all about pink, but lately I go for my black and white.
Well there you have it, Kristin summed up in 9 questions. If you want to connect with Kristin, follow her on twitter & connect with her on her blog Tales from the Nook. Happy Thursday!
If you're interested in sponsorship, check out the sponsorship page here & then shoot me an email!