View set info here on Polyvore
|one // two // three // four // five // six // seven|
- Pair a blue handbag with a weekend date outfit. Add a few other Pantone colors (like the Tangerine Tango) to add a little complimentary burst.
- Go nautical with a Red, Blue, & Striped get up. The striped top, scarf, & bracelet bring in a bit of French nautical flair.
- A geode inspired Sodalite Blue ring goes perfect for that concert on the lawn or day trip to the flea market. I am digging geodes this spring & this royal blue is perfect.
- Another (& more affordable) way to work Sodalite Blue into your weekend wardrobe is as a nail polish. This pop of color goes great with bold golds & Solar Power yellows. Keep your shoes, belts, & other accessories, like scarves, deep neutrals.
- For the day trip photographer, balance a deep neutral with a soft neutral & add a royal blue watch. This cool contrast mimics the sea against the ocean if you're headed beach side for a little day-off adventure.
- For the sophisticated shopaholic a flowy shirt, sandals, & jeans make the perfect outfit trying clothes. Easy to slip on & off, these three shopping staples go great with a primary paletter. Red, Yellow, & Blue keep your palette & style simple.
- Finally, you may feel like Kate Middleton in this Sodalite Blue inspired party outfit. Perfect for a bridal shower, wedding, baby shower, formal picnic, sunday service, or fancy date, this blue dress has a silhouette that suites every shape. This is my favorite dress shape at the moment!
I love using Polyvore to make up outfits for the seasons. It's like having a virtual closet. You can also see what an outfit may look like before you go shopping or use it as inspiration for shopping!
Do you find the Pantone Colors of the Year helpful? How about that Tangerine Tango?