Last year I did a little Summer Bucket List (here & here) consisting of things I wanted to do before I moved. A lot got done, some didn't, but I enjoyed my summer to the fullest! This Summer I want to do the same thing so I can make the most of the first Summer in our new place. Some of these things are going to start in the spring - like planting - but for the most part this list is something to make the warmer months pretty fun:
- plant a garden outside & an herb garden inside
- take more instax pictures
- visit the beach more than a handfull of times
- go on at least 7 weekend trips (big & small)
- be a tourist in our own town
- cook on the grill
- go antiquing & yard sale-ing
- put together a relaxing space outside to sit (we've got quite a few patio spaces!)
- get back to sewing
- keep focused on the shop(s)
- get the ceramics studio up & running
- participate in a few craft fairs
- take a class at a local rec-center or gallery
- visit the aquarium in Chicago
- do a lot of learning
This summer I'm going to need a way to completely focus on getting these things done. I'm sick of making lists, having good intentions, then sitting on the couch after work. I'm just so exhausted & want me time but I've noticed this is letting my goals slip through the cracks. I think I've said it before but if I weren't as determined as I am sleep & laziness would win out...so knowing how utterly lazy I can be I'm still surprised I get anything done!!
So while I'm still brainstorming this goal getting done I'll continue to dream of warmer weather!
How are you going to make the most of the warm weather?