1. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging like everyone does when I got married. It started out as a family blog and then progressed into a design/DIY/family blog. I started my shop right after I had my daughter in mid 2010. I started to design artwork for her nursery and realized I could do this for other people.
2. What is your favorite part about blogging & the blogging community?
My favorite part is the people I meet. I have met some of my closest and best friends through blogging and I know I wouldn't have with out that.
3. What is the hardest part about blogging/being an indie biz owner?
The hardest part is the competition for me. I will be honest, sometimes I feel like I might not be the best and I need to step up my game but thats only because I usually am comparing myself. I need to knock that off and keep on keeping on!
6. Give us the best blogging/business advice you've ever received?
Don't compare your weakness's to someones strengths. Just because you haven't had a new follower in a few weeks or great sales in your shop DOES NOT mean you are bad blogger/shop owner. You need to get the word out on your shop/blog and that will get more activity!
8. What is your favorite fruit?