So here we go:
My 11 things:
- My shoe size ranges from 9 - 10. I always have a hard time finding shoes online because I am scared they won't fit. Sometimes it's a 9, sometimes 9.5, sometimes a 10. I am not sure if this is an everyone problem or just me.
- I started blogging in about 2006 or so. I had a blog called Just Playing Hooking as a freshman in college. It wasn't cool. Not at all.
- MySpace is where I learned about HTML. I'd spend hours designing the bangin'-est page ever.
- I love drag queens. RuPaul's Drag Race is the bomb & I'd go to the annual drag show at my University. I follow 4 of my fave queens on twitter, two of them follow me (#almostfamous lol)
- Shoes & Nail Polish are my weakness. I have too many of both.
- I am horrible with directions. I get turned around in my own house.
- Monday night, I helped Zach fix a computer (he's a techy guy like that). I didn't tell him, but I felt really proud. (He needed me because my hands are smaller not because I am skilled)
- College was a 5 year plan for me & I had 4 majors. Art won out & I worked my butt off to fit 4 years into 3. It was the best time of my life.
- I make a mean Grilled Cheese Sandwich.
- Each year for the past few years I've tried to grow my hair out. I end up cutting it all off....I am attempting to resist cutting it now!
- I work at a school that licenses Massage Therapists & Estheticians. Which means sometimes I get free massages & facials. It ain't bad.
And now for the questions that Miss Kristin asked of me: