Many of the September goals were met & October goals were posted. This weekend was supposed to be about sewing by it got really cool (yay fall!) so I spent the weekend curled up in handmade blankets & sipping hot chocolate trying to watch Felicity.
- Thrifted some awesome leather shoes 'handmade' in Italy that are a half size too small for $4. they are a 39.5 & my big ol feet need at 40. But I can still wear them....a bit. I wish they were bigger to wear with socks during the winter. Who knows, perhaps they'll go in shop my closet sometime.
- Had some lovely puppy cuddle time before the weekend. He has to go to the vet because he got cherry eye (?) I've never seen a dog have it before.
- Spruced up the bar for the fall with a great little tray. Read about my love of home bars here.
- Broke out a little bit of fall with mocassin booties & new (& fave) thrifted bag.
- DIY fabric spine notebook on Make it Monday
- Welcoming October Sponsors
- October Blog goals.
Today I am doing laundry in a home with no dryer. We haven't had a dryer since we moved in & our landlord's keep giving us the run around because they are getting it too (apparently). So my house looks like this:
There is no more room to hang on door ways & door knobs, etc. I have like 7 loads of laundry (gross right) because of this. I refuse to spend money on a damn laundry mat since I signed a lease saying I'd have a dryer. So, we shall see.
What did you do this week?